Two persons from the sailing team must have some qualifications as proof of sailing competence, or one sailing license and one crew member has to prove basic sailing experience. For your own safety first and the boat’s second, if we are not assured that you cannot manage the boat, we reserve the right to place a skipper on board at the client’s expenses.
The customer should know that a security deposit will be applied before sailing, which will be returned to him after the check – out procedure, providing that no damage or loss of equipment took place during charter. In case of any loss it is the responsibility of the customer to replays it otherwise he/she will be charged accordingly. Security deposit can be issued with the following methods: Credit Card Post authorization, cash.
The following documents and information must be presented 4 weeks before the start of the charter:
- copy of the sailing certificate, address and mobile phone number
- crew list with name, surname, passport number, nationality and date of birth of all crewmembers
- order the extras, if desired
- time at the airport or at the base, if possible with flight number
The yacht will be ready upon your arrival. Our staff will show you all the features of the yacht, and we obtain for you all the necessary permissions from the port authorities. In disembarkation we will be waiting for you at the port for the necessary check out procedures.
Time of check in: 17:00
Time of check out: 09:00
Compulsory: Return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 17:00, the latest.
Included in our prices
- Standard equipment as per inventory list
- Harbor fees for the first and the last charter-night
- Outboard engine
- Cooking gas
- Linen for each week per person
- Cleaning: 100 Euro/Charter
- Skipper: 180 Euro/Day plus Food Provisioning
- Hostess: 150 Euro/Day plus Food Provisioning
- Internet pack: Wi-Fi router 40 Euro/Week
- Stand Up Paddleboard: 150 Euro/Charter
- Railing Net: 150 Euro/Charter
- Extra linen: 10 Euro/Set/Person
- Airport Transfer upon request
- Provisioning Service: 10 Euro, plus the cost of ordered provisions
- VIP Pack: Airport/Port welcome, transfer to the yacht, welcome pack with sparkling wine and fruits: 110 Euro/Charter
- Early Boarding: 15 Euro/Person (the latest by 14:00)
- Late Check-in: 15 Euro/Person (after 19:00 or the next morning)
- Overnight Pack: 20 Euro/Person (for the night before or after the charter, upon last minute availability)
Optional Extras & Packs are not commissionable and subject to availability.
Optional Extras & Packs are payable upon embarkation by cash only.
Please confirm booking by sending us e-mail with the dates, number of crew, bases, boat, extras (if any) and other special requirements. We will send you the confirmation by email and all necessary payment and charter information. If required, a hard copy can be also mailed to you.
The actual booking of the boat takes place when you send us the first payment for the charter, which is usually 40% or above of the total charter freight. In case of not payment during 10 days from the booking confirmation, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
When booking canceled
If the boat is re-booked for the same period, the cancellation fees will be refunded.
In case of any cancelation, an administration fee of 200 Euro will be charged to the charterer.
We introduced the policy of a discount of 10% for bookings before January 31st and a 5% on two or more weeks bookings.
Max discount 15%.